Chronicles of Tellus
History of Tellus
The History of Tellus is measured in the Solarion Reckoning (SR), a calendar of time based on the appearance of the Aldurian city of Solarion. The following is a timeline of important historical events in Tellus’ past, present, and future. Unless otherwise noted, assume all events below are not known by the average individual and thus require special research (ie: direct connection to event or knowledge check in pertinent area).
- Solarion is discovered fully erected but completely empty. The first 400 years of history have since been lost.
- The Phandelver’s Pact is forged.
- Maarti 2: Sera Phina is born.
- Maarti 30: Queen Diesa Stranheln of Nedrill is born.
- Lord Cyprus DeVane flees his home. 1
- Orcs invade Wave Echo Cave, killing all within in a bloody stalemate. The Phandelver’s Pact is broken.
- Uktoben 6: Adorshea is born.
- Nuvemben 28: Kolvar is born.
- Maee 16: Ghandhar Zham is born.
- The Race Wars end. 1
- The Saviours of Alduria are put on trial for double genocide, but later acquitted. 1
- Lord Cyprus DeVane is acquitted of his charges but banished from Alduria. 1
- Agruil 11: Malgo is born.
- Ryul 34: Jethro McBiggins is born.
- Dizemben 11: Noelia Moreen is born.
- Fervali 2: Sir Vaclav Trittico is born.
- Dizemben 13: Shadren Sevastyan is born.
- Fervali 15: Eustace Ovidio is born.
- Agruil 14: Daivat is born.
- Ovgust 22: Dnalor is born.
- Fervali 21: Danorg Eemak and Georg Eemak are born.
- Maarti 10: Tiberius Odryna is born.
- Agruil 23: Kulthar Stormrage is born.
- Ovgust 25: Sir Gryhan Reinstead is born.
- Fervali 7: Zara Renata is born.
- Septemben 27: Finlay “Finn” Deòir is born.
- The Ballad of Barrett’s Merceneers is composed and becomes wildly popular among soldiers and the working class.
- Maee 7: Zanthier is born.
- Maee 13: Xan Yae, the Al’Tarraeh’Val, who is prophesied to unite the Lizardfolk and give them the world, is born in the swamps near Sandpointe.
- Agruil 15: Ikol falls from the heavens and lands near Eastbrook in Alduria. Those nearby become known as the Deitouched. Later that day Eastbrook is attacked by unknown forces and burned to the ground. 4
- Maee 23: The Reptilian War begins in Sandpointe. 3
- Ryun 29: Dwarfle Hammerhelm is killed in combat during the Reptilian War. He rises as a ghost seven days later. 3
- Ryul 7: The Reptilian War ends. Krelian Hardfoote and Georg Eemak are slain in the final battle. 3
- Ryul 9: Ships begin arriving in Sandpointe once more. Lucien von Helmutgruber heads for Solarion. Kirrn Valanthe and Danorg Eemak set sail for Uscan. 3
- Ryul 12: Zanthier, Tiberius Odryna, and Wasalu Jaco join the group. The events of A Gambling We Go begin. 3
- Uktoben: Gundren, Tharden, and Nundro Rockseeker rediscover the location of Wave Echo Cave.
- Nuvemben 3: Durzh, the famous Aldurian dwarven alchemist, is found dead in his keep. 3
- Nuvemben 17: The Deitouched emerge from the Gray Wood and meet Barnaby Barrington. They will travel with Gundren Rockseeker to Phandalin 4
- Dizemben: The Deitouched eliminate the Redbrands and Cragmaw threats to Phandalin and secure Wave Echo Cave. 4
- Jaenvari: Wave Echo Cave and the Forge of Spells within are reactivated by Gundren and Nundro Rockseeker
- Ryul 17: The orc of Alduria are united by Danorg Eemak. 3
Return to Main Page
1 Common knowledge.
2 Cannot be learned by any individual barring uniquely special circumstances (ie: GM desires knowledge known or is essential to campaign)