Chronicles of Tellus
Lady Luck, The Lady Who Smiles, Our Smiling Lady
- Intermediate Deity
- Symbol: Silver coin with Tymora’s face surrounded by shamrocks
- Home Plane: Gates of the Moon (Celestia)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Good fortune, Skill, Victory
- Worshipers: Adventurers, gamblers, Harpers, Lightfoot halflings, and rogues
- Aliases: Rhien Valto (Elvish), Dornessiti al Gullend (Dwarf)
- Cleric Alignments: NG, CG, CN
- Domains: Change, Luck, Chaos
- Favored Weapon: Spinning Coin (shuriken)
Tymora, or more commonly Lady Luck, is the goddess of good fortune. She shines upon those who take risks and blesses those who dealt harshly with the followers of her sister. Should someone flee from her sisters’ mischievous followers or defile the dead, their fate would be decided with a roll of Tymora’s dice.
Clergy and Temples
Commonly consisting of adventurers and others who relied on a mixture of luck and skill to achieve their goals, the Tymoran clergy encouraged folk to pursue their dreams. They were also duty-bound to aid the daring by providing healing and even some minor magic items.
Shrines and temples of Tymora were widespread as the needs of adventurers to be healed made the temples wealthy. These places of worship often differed significantly from each other in powers, manners and titles though, with little overall authority or hierarchy. The temples provided potions, scrolls or other little things like glowstones, often as rewards to those who served Tymora and her tenets well.
One should be bold, for to be bold is to live. A brave heart and willingness to take risks beat out carefully wrought plans nine times out of ten. Place yourself in the hands of fate and trust your own luck. Bear and conduct yourselves as your own masters, showing your good or bad fortune as confidence in the Lady. Chase your own unique goals, and the Lady aids the chase.